- LAGUNA WATER PARK DUBAI’S BEST TIME OF YEAR TO GO
- TICKETS TO LAGUNA WATERPARK
- LAGUNA WATER PARK TIMINGS
- PARKING AND ACCESSIBILITY IN LAGUNA
- HOW CAN I GET TO LAGUNA PARK?
- RIDES AT THE LAGUNA WATER PARK
- WHAT’S THE POINT OF DOING THIS?
- LAGUNA WATERPARK DUBAI’S IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- LIMITATIONS FOR PEOPLE OF DETERMINATION
- OFFERINGS FROM THE LAGUNA WATERPARK.
Experiencing a heatwave in Dubai? Relax at Laguna Waterpark, a water park located in the middle of town. Laguna is the ideal location, nestled in La Mer, a gorgeous waterfront attraction. Adding a water park to a family outing is a terrific idea.
The Laguna Waterpark in La Mer has opened in Dubai. It is regarded as the city’s busiest area. Just in time for Dubai’s coastal boom, La Mer has become the coolest bag in town. Flow Boarding lessons are now being offered to the general public on a stand-up basis. As well as entertaining, these lessons are an excellent value for your money. On your first visit to the park, take a look at some of the activities you can participate in.
LAGUNA WATER PARK DUBAI’S BEST TIME OF YEAR TO GO
Summer is the greatest time to visit Laguna Water Park. It makes the wet journeys much more enjoyable. You may visit Laguna Park any time of the year because Dubai is never too cold.
TICKETS TO LAGUNA WATERPARK
Ticket prices increase for those who are 2 years old or older. Ticket prices for adults and children are the same.
Full-Day Admission Pass to Laguna Waterpark for AED 90.00
If a ticket is included in a package, its validity can be shortened or extended by the supplier at any time.
LAGUNA WATER PARK TIMINGS
Tuesday through Sunday: 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
Closed on Monday.
PARKING AND ACCESSIBILITY IN LAGUNA
If you’re looking for a beachside location in Dubai’s seaside district La Mer, Laguna Waterpark is a great option. Over 1100 parking spaces are available at La Mer, which includes an underground parking facility that provides free parking for Laguna Waterpark visitors for four hours.
Taxi or public transportation should be used if you plan to stay for an extended period of time. Standard valet parking costs AED50 excluding VAT, while VIP valet parking costs AED100 excluding VAT.
HOW CAN I GET TO LAGUNA PARK?
By Public Transit
To get to the beachfront of the Laguna waterpark, get off the bus at Century Plaza 1/ Century (stops 8, 9, 88, C10, or X28). Then walk towards the waterpark.
Those staying at some of Dubai’s most prestigious hotels may take advantage of La Mer’s complimentary shuttle service.
A smartphone GPS can be used for this purpose, and you’ll be dropped off right where you want to be in La Mer in no time.
RIDES AT THE LAGUNA WATER PARK
In addition to making it easy for visitors to enjoy the park, Laguna Park Dubai offers a plethora of enjoyable activities for visitors. Start to read.
THE SURF ZONE
The Surf Zone, which houses the greatest of the best WaveOz, is unquestionably the best place to be. If you’re looking for a strange experience, this is the only UAE waterpark with a 180-degree surf simulator. Beginners to experts alike find this area to be the most challenging.
THE WAVEOZ 180
WaveOz 180, located on the Arabian Sea, provides a wide range of surfing experiences for novices, daredevils, and experts alike. In the world, there are just three of this type of water park attraction. It’s a great place to practise carving the waves. Having room for three to four surfers, get your friends together and see who can out-surf each other.
Laguna Waterpark has a wonderful plaza where tourists may enjoy the view of Dubai’s skyline and the entertainment of WaveOz 180. You can rent the area to host both public and private events, as well as team-building exercises and competitions.
THE SPLASH ZONE
To keep the little ones entertained, the Splash Zone has two parks: the Aqua Play for children ages 4 to 12 (or shorter than 110 cm) and the Splash Pad for those under 110 cm. Water slides and tipping buckets abound in the large Aqua Play area. It’s safe to leave your children in the children’s area while you enjoy yourself in the adult area, as lifeguards are always on hand to protect them.
This area is well known for its five most popular slides: the Freefall, the Manta, the Constrictor, the Loop and the Mad Racer. The Manta, on the other hand, is having a great time with companions in a circular raft with 90-degree oscillations.
Enjoy the Loop, an aqua launch capsule that spirals you down horizontally in a translucent tube while you’re in the zone. The waterpark’s most intense ride is Mad Racer. You may race against your pals in the wet-water-speed game thanks to the accelerators that are scattered around the course.
The Lazy River, The Pool, Cabanas, and Beach in Laguna’s Relax zone are four of the park’s fantastic water slides that will help you unwind after a day of splashing around in the water. You can relax in the Lazy River, but the infinity-edge pool gives the option of smoking a sheesha while you soak up the sun for hours at a time.
The Cabanas, a four-star luxury sun lounger area with private lockers, beach towels, and hospitality beyond words, are a must-see for anybody visiting. If you’re looking for a place to soak up the sun and feel the sand between your toes, then the Beach is the place for you.
RELAX AT THE CABANAS
If you’d like to get away from the commotion of the crowd, here is the place for you. The Laguna Waterpark’s Cabanas are there to make you feel at ease. You’ll be able to take in the stunning views of the Arabian Gulf and Dubai’s skyline from these beach cabanas, which include light refreshments, beach towels, and refreshing beverages.
In order to reserve a cabana online, the cost is AED 995 and each cabana may hold up to four people.
AT A POOLSIDE BAR AND CAFE, RECHARGE YOUR MIND AND BODY.
Head straight to the on-site eateries and bars if you’re feeling worn out after a day of seeing the park. These eateries provide a wonderful opportunity to dine while listening to the sounds of children and novice surfers.
WHAT’S THE POINT OF DOING THIS?
- There are a lot of new things to do at Dubai’s newest water park.
- Located on the seaside in La Mer, it adds to the area’s vitality.
- The park’s four exhilarating zones have something for every age and skill level.
- With only three of its sort in the entire globe, WaveOz 180 FloRiders are the region’s most popular surfing attraction.
- At the Waterslide complex, visitors can enjoy a variety of thrilling rides.
- Make the most of the kid-friendly area with Aqua Play and the Splash Pad.
- You can also relax at the park’s own Relax zone, which has an infinity pool, lazy river, and cabanas.
LAGUNA WATERPARK DUBAI’S IMPORTANT INFORMATION
If you’re planning a trip to the park, keep the following considerations in mind:
REGULATIONS CONCERNING AGE AND HEIGHT
Five different rides and attractions can be found in the park, including WaveOz 180 and FloRider, a five-ride water slide tower complex. People who are at least 1.2 metres tall are eligible for these. To use the Splash Pad, youngsters must be at least five years old. A responsible adult must accompany children under the age of 13.
STANDARDIZED CLOTHES CODE
Underwear, transparent bathing suits, lengthy necklaces, and metal hair clips are all considered indecent and will not be tolerated. If your sunglasses or lenses aren’t attached to your head with a strap, you can’t wear them on the bus.
LIMITATIONS FOR PEOPLE OF DETERMINATION
Attractions should not be used by people with physical disabilities or restrictions they place on themselves. Please be mindful of the pools’ depths
- Cigarettes are not permitted in the workplace.
- It is strictly forbidden to use regular diapers.
- The park does not allow items like skateboards or hoverboards.
- The park does not allow pets.
- Only a limited number of locations have designated no-smoking zones.
- The pool lounge does not allow the consumption of alcohol.
- Outside food and drink are not permitted.
- Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Bringing your own surfboard is permitted.
- All ages can wear life jackets
OFFERINGS FROM THE LAGUNA WATERPARK.
Visitors at Laguna Waterpark will be able to enjoy a wide range of amenities, assuring a wonderful journey. The following are some of these resources:
- Changing tables, showers, and baby changing stations are all available.
- Stores where you may buy swim diapers
- For adults and children alike, there are various types of life jackets and vests available.
- Lockers for storing your possessions
- The cost of renting towels is AED 30.
- Wireless Internet Access Is Available For No Charge
- The parking lot’s official lost and found office, located in the basement exit, safeguards any items that may have been left behind and returns them to their correct owners.
SHOPPING AT THE PARK.
Do you have an addiction to retail therapy? You can treat yourself to a new T-shirt or beach towel at the on-site store. Indulge in the numerous sporting-themed treats on offer if you’re a true fanatic. It’s easy to restock on sunscreen near Laguna Waterpark in La Mer if you’ve forgotten it.
If you’re planning a trip to Dubai in the near future, don’t forget to check out the Laguna waterpark. Why? Because you don’t see a fantastic fun zone that appeals to people of all ages and interests every day. In addition, it’s a spot where you may unwind while also feeling revived.