- Charge for participation
- Ways of Getting to the Dubai IMG Worlds of Adventure
- IMG Worlds of Adventure’s Best Time to Visit: Year Round
- Take a tour of IMG Dubai’s top attractions.
- The IMG Boulevard Studios
- IMG Worlds of Adventure restaurants
- On IMG Boulevard, you’ll find
- IMG Worlds of Adventure in Dubai Is a Must-See Destination
- The park’s app allows you to bypass long lines.
- A few ideas for quick fixes
IMG Worlds of Adventure the Tallest structures, largest artificial islands, and largest shopping complexes can all be found in Dubai. The world’s biggest indoor theme park, IMG Worlds of Adventure, has been added to this list of accolades.
This park’s construction took three years and cost well over a billion dollars. The park is enormous, covering an area of around 1.5 million (sq. ft). A single day, it be able to hold over 20,000 tourists and features numerous roller coaster rides and other exciting activities. Enjoy an incredible day at the largest indoor theme park in the world, IMG Worlds of Adventure. There are four themed zones known as “Epic Zones” in the theme park, which covers over 1.5 million square feet and receives over 20,000 visitors each day.
The Power puff Girls and Ben 10 will be among the Cartoon Network favorites you’ll see in the first area. In the second area, you’ll meet your favorite Marvel superheroes and go on thrilling rides like the Thor Thunder Spin, which is right out of the movies.
In the Lost Valley, where rides like The Velociraptor and the Adventure Fortress await, get ready to flee for your life as you journey back in time to the prehistoric dinosaur era. The final zone of the theme park has a well-known haunted hotel where you can expect a scare. In addition to the rides, there are numerous themed restaurants where you can eat and have a good time. This amusement park is a must-see while in Dubai!
Arabian Ranches and Global Village are both nearby on Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road (E311).
Charge for participation
Visitors must purchase AED 325 adult tickets to the ‘IMG Worlds of Adventure. Rather than buying a single-use ticket, visitors may want to think about the ‘Annual Membership Pass,’ which costs about AED 525.
If you’re visiting the park for the first time, be aware that the hours of the ‘IMG Worlds of Adventure’ change depending on the day. Between ‘Sunday to Wednesday,’ the park is open from 12:00 noon to 9:00 pm. While ‘Thursday to Saturday’ working hours are 12:00 noon to 10:00 pm.
Ways of Getting to the Dubai IMG Worlds of Adventure
- Dubai’s Shopping Center (Approx 25km)
- The Emirates Mall (Approx 30km)
Arriving at Dubai International Airport:
- Dubai International Airport (DMK) is a 30-minute drive away.
- Getting to the Dubai International Airport by car takes 20 to 25 minutes. During park hours, you can hail a cab from the onsite Taxi station at IMG Worlds of Adventure.
- One hour and fifteen minutes from the Abu Dhabi International Airport.
IMG Worlds of Adventure’s Best Time to Visit: Year Round
This tourist spot is open all year round. The fact that IMG World of Adventure is a temperature-controlled indoor theme park means that even in the summer, you won’t feel hot or sweaty. There are more people and waits during the busiest times of the year, such as summer, vacations, and the weekends.
Theme park rules:
The following are the rules of the theme parks.IMG Worlds of Adventure Dubai guests are expected towards abide the rules. As an illustration, consider the following:
- There are no refunds for pre-purchased tickets.
- To enter the park, you must provide a valid admission ticket.
- There should be an adult with every child under the age of 12.
- Enter the park a second time on the same date requires acceptable proof.
- Permits that don’t specify a date are void.
- A security check is required for each and every guest. To name a few items that are strictly prohibited: firearms; illegal substances; crystal bottles; fireworks; fermented beverages; skateboards; and further.
Take a tour of IMG Dubai’s top attractions.
Here at the best indoor theme park in the world, we know what you’re looking for: more excitement, a higher adrenaline rush, and spine-tingling shows. This park is separated into five distinct zones: Adventure, Discovery, Family, and Fun.
Another one of Cartoon Network’s most popular kid zones, with attractions based on
- In Mojo Jojo’s Robot Rampage, the town is all about rides for the Powerpuff Girls (Mojo Jojo’s Robot Rampage).
- This spectacular multi-sensory adventure, Ben 10 is the best highlight and wants you to totally immerse yourself in his universe. It contains the major Ben 10 collection in the realm, as well as world’s first 5D Ben 10 cinema.
- You’ll encounter Ice King, a slew of Princesses, and a troupe of further spectacular characters in Adventure Time (The Ride of OOO with Finn and Jake-monorail).
- A village called Elmore is the setting for The Astonishing Drive of Gumball, in which you must destroy living items while competing with your pals.
- Climbing, dancing, and participating in a wide range of exciting activities abound in LazyTown, so don’t be fooled
As an adult, you could assume that if a place is full of cartoon characters, there is nothing there for you.
On the contrary, there are plenty of major thrills to keep you amused. There is a great spot to go if you like Marvel (The Walt Disney Company) characters, for example in this zone. You won’t be able to contain your enthusiasm once you see the superhero-themed roller coasters and rides.
- It’s a motion-based 3D dark ride based on the Avengers: Age of Ultron film. Become a member of the Avengers and join Iron Man, Thor, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Captain America, and the Hulk in fight against Ultron’s evil plans for the world.
- Epsilon Base 3D is a state-of-the-art stereoscopic cinema dome with a 360-degree viewing screen that gives you a front-row seat to the epic battle between the Incredible Hulk and his most powerful foe in jaw-dropping 3D.
- Doctor Octopus is stealing the energy supply, and Spider-Man: Doc Ock’s Revenge is a roller coaster that is always spinning to thwart him.
- A fast and massive spinning coaster, the Thor Thunder Spin is named after the Norse god Thor.
- There is something for everyone to enjoy in the Avengers Flight of the Quinjets, which lets you pilot your own two-seat Quinjet.
The IMG Boulevard Studios
It’s a fascinating area with a unique blend of creepy and fun vibes. This location delivers limitless hours of entertainment because to its impressive array of attractions, diverse dining options, and shopping options.
- With a name like The Haunted Hotel, you know you’re in for something special. Navigate a network of passageways, brace yourself for the unpredictable environment, and be ready to meet some spooky people. Exiting through this spooky backdrop is just as scary. Enter this terrifying hotel only if you’re daring enough to attempt something new.
Lost Valley – Dinosaur Adventure
We are now dealing with exciting and dramatic original intellectual property that was developed by IMG. You’ll get shivers from the life-size animatronic dinosaur, and you might be duped into believing it’s genuine.
- The Velociraptor is a 100km/h roller coaster through jungles and deserts in under 2.5 seconds, with many twists, turns, and loops.
- The longest ride at Six Flags Magic Mountain is called Forbidden Territory, which features dinosaurs.
- Predator is a place where the might of gravity is demonstrated in a thrilling game.
- There are no adversaries in Dino Carousel, just a few friendly zone inhibitors.
- You must defend the hamlet in Adventure Fortress against the dinosaurs of Lost Valley, who are swarming over the area, using a variety of different tactics such as ladders, slides, bridges, and nets.
As a result of their collaboration with Novo theatres, IMG has provided tourists with an unforgettable cinematic experience. More than 5,000 metres of LED strip lighting in a variety of colours and floor-to-ceiling mirror lights create an Instagram-worthy background for the store’s futuristic design.
The IMAX with Laser screen at this 12-screen multiplex is the largest in the country. It represents the region’s emerging cinematic talent. Comfortable reclining seats with pillows and blankets will make you feel right at home in the VIP7-star premium private lounge. Presentation stages are available in the theatres, which can be used for business and corporate meetings.
IMG Worlds of Adventure restaurants
After all those thrills and spills, you must be ravenous. Among the many places to eat and drink, decide on your favourite. At the same time, there are 12 food kiosks and 16 full-service restaurants available. Total in all, 32 chefs will prepare delectable dishes for you, using only the finest ingredients. Take a look at IMG Worlds Dubai’s list of restaurants and make a decision on which ones you want to visit:
is a place where:
Tony’s Skydeck: A fine-dining experience with seafood and steak
The Golden Dragon of Chang: a Pan-Asian Mythology
Italian delicacies from Mama Scano’s Of Yancy Street
Shawarma in Downtown Los Angeles: Shawarma
The Cartoon Network Sector has the following amenities:
CN Feast is a two-story restaurant where you can dine with your favourite Cartoon Network Characters while having fun.
The burger joint Mr. Smoothy: an American diner-style joint serving burgers and drinks
Zone of Lost Valley:
Spice Valley: Indian curries, tandoors, similarly other baked treats from all around India
Chipotle: a place to get chicken wings
The burger and hot dog joint 360 Express
On IMG Boulevard, you’ll find
You can get all your favourite flavours of popcorn at the Popcorn Factory, along with a variety of other sweets!
offers mouth-watering cuisine from all over the world.
where you may indulge in various tastes and spices for India’s favourite food, will be a culinary delight.
Sample some of the region’s most exquisite delicacies.
A place where you may get freshly made coffee and freshly baked pastries, such as bread, in the Coffeehouse
I defy you not to leave here without purchasing some sort of souvenir. With so many options accessible, you’ll be indecisive.
If you’re looking for some retail therapy, try these places:
- Empire News and Comics: For amusing manuscript fans, here is the place to go for comics and memorabilia.
- Avengers Exchange: Shop at The Avengers Warehouse for all your favourite collectibles.
- Toys from Cartoon Network: your favourite cartoon characters in miniature size
There are other other shopping districts to choose from, in addition to those listed above.
IMG Worlds of Adventure in Dubai Is a Must-See Destination
Dubai’s spectacular theme park must not be missed if you’re in the city. It could turn out to be a memorable family outing when you get to spend time together and make new memories. Indeed, it is known as the largest theme park on earth not by accident.
The park’s app allows you to bypass long lines.
Take use of the free app before you head to IMG Worlds of Adventure. Detailed information on each zone will be available, as well as real-time wait times for the most popular attractions. That the app uses GPS to locate your location and then points you toward the rides with shorter lines is one of our favourite aspects of it. This is a fantastic feature, as nobody like waiting in line.
In addition, a heat mapping technology is employed by the park to keep tabs on where visitors are congregating and which areas are the busiest. After that, customers will be guided by the show’s entertainment staff to less-crowded locations, where they will encounter shorter lines. That sounds really good, doesn’t it?
A few ideas for quick fixes
- In order to avoid waiting in line, travellers should arrive early so they have plenty of time to enjoy this massive park.
- Get your tickets in advance to prevent the huge waits that will inevitably ruin your trip.
- If you’re travelling with children, be sure to bring snacks and water for them, as well as for you.
This one-of-a-kind adventure park has a wide range of exciting activities for visitors to enjoy. Realistic-looking animatronic dinos that look and sound just like the genuine thing. Experiential adventures that transport you to another country. Visit IMG World while you’re on vacation; it’s a must-see theme park that will have you believing you’re in another country. During your holiday travels, make sure to visit IMG World, a must-see theme park.