- Dubai Metro Lines
- Dubai Metro Timings
- Dubai Metro Stations opening hours in October
- Dubai Metro journeys effective from October 1st 2021
- Dubai Metro stations opening hours effective fromOctober 1st 2021 (for All lines)
- Interchange Stations
- Red Line Dubai Metro Timing
- Green Line Dubai Metro Timing
- Friday Dubai Metro Timing
- Last Train Timings For The Last Metro Stops On The Red Line
- Last Train Timings For The Last Metro Stops On The Green Line
- Dubai Metro Map
- PARKING AT THE DUBAI METRO
- DUBAI METRO RULES: WHAT TO AVOID WHEN TRAVELLING
- FAQS ABOUT THE METRO IN DUBAI
Complete guide to Dubai Metro prices, fares, timing, lines, map and stops.
Dubai Metro is extending every year since it’s launch in September 2009. Moving around the city with Dubai metro is pretty simple and affordable. Here is the ultimate guide about Dubai Metro for tourists and public transport users.
Since it is such an essential aspect of living in Dubai. All UAE Tours brings to you an entire guide of the metro train in Dubai. In this guide, you will know all the information on the timings, ticket prices and list the metro stations in Dubai to help you choose the right decision when traveling through Dubai using the metro.
Dubai Metro Lines
Two lines of the metro have been constructed and another new one will be open in May 2020.
|Red Line||2009||Rashidiya to UAE Exchange (Jebel Ali)|
|Green Line||2011||Etisalat to Creek|
|Route 2020||Opening 2020.||Nakheel Harbour and Tower to Expo 2020.|
In Route 2020 15 km extension added to Dubai Metro. It will be from Nakheel Harbour and Tower Metro Station to the Expo 2020 site.
Dubai Metro Timings
The metro in Dubai is operational overall the week. The Dubai Metro working hours are a little bit different for the Red Line and Green Line.
Dubai Metro Stations opening hours in October
These are the effective hours of Dubai Metro effective from October 1st 2021.
Dubai Metro journeys effective from October 1st 2021
|Red Line (MRed)||Between centrepoint (R11) and|
Expo 2020 (R76)
|Branch Line (MBrch)||Between Jabal Ali (R38) and|
UAE Exchange (R42)
|Green Line (MGrn)||Between Etisalat (G11) and|
Dubai Metro stations opening hours effective from
October 1st 2021 (for All lines)
|Sunday to Wednesday||05:00 AM – 01:15 AM (Next day)|
|Thursday||05:00 AM – 02:15 AM (Next day)|
|Friday||05:00 AM – 02:15 AM (Next day)|
|Saturday||05:00 AM – 01:15 AM (Next day)|
|Union (R18/G20) and BurJuman (R19/G26)||For interchange between Metro Red and Green Lines|
|Jabal Ali (R38)||For interchange between Metro Red and Branch Lines|
|SOBHA REALITY (R36) and DMCC (R37)||For Interchange between Metro and Tram|
Red Line Dubai Metro Timing
|DAY||REDLINE DUBAI METRO TIMING|
|Saturday to Wednesday Dubai metro timings||05:00 am – 12:00 am (midnight)|
|Thursday Dubai metro timings||05:00 am – 1:00 am (The next day)|
Green Line Dubai Metro Timing
|DAY||GREENLINE DUBAI METRO TIMING|
|Saturday to Wednesday Dubai metro timings||05:30 am – 12:00 am (midnight)|
|Thursday Dubai metro timings||05:30 am – 01:00 am (The next day)|
Friday Dubai Metro Timing
|Dubai Metro Line||FRIDAY METRO TIMINGS DUBAI|
|Red Line Metro timings Friday||10:00 am – 1:00 am (The next day)|
|GreenLine Metro timings Friday||10:00 am – 1:00 am (The next day)|
Last Train Timings For The Last Metro Stops On The Red Line
|Day||Last train from UAE Exchange to Rashidiya||Last train from Rashidiya to UAE Exchange|
|Saturday to Wednesday||10:55 pm||10:54 pm|
|Thursday||01:56 pm||11:56 pm|
|Friday||11:53 pm||11:53 pm|
Last Train Timings For The Last Metro Stops On The Green Line
|Day||Etisalat to Creek||Creek to Etisalat|
|Saturday to Wednesday||11:24 pm||11:21 pm|
|Thursday||12:22 pm||12:20 pm|
|Friday||12:22 pm||12:20 pm|
Dubai Metro Map
There are three metro cabins accessible to travelers of the Metro:
- Gold Class Cabin – This cabin is located right at the front of the train and only accessible to holders of the Gold Nol Card.
- Ladies & Children’s Cabin – Dedicated cabin for ladies and children only. It can be accessed with any NOL Card. Previously this cabin was situated right next to the Gold Cabin. It will soon be moved to the end of the train to ensure a smooth and safe journey for all.
- Standard Class Cabin – General Cabin for all metro users and can be accessed with any NOL Card
PARKING AT THE DUBAI METRO
If you have your own transport but still want to use the Dubai Metro. Then there are 3 metro stations that offer car parking.
DUBAI METRO RULES: WHAT TO AVOID WHEN TRAVELLING
All of the public transportation in Dubai are monitored and follow strict rules and regulations. Here are a few things to keep in mind when traveling by trains in Dubai
- Always make sure you are in the right cabin, as per your NOL card. Every cabin is marked to denote the right cabin. Failure to follow this can result in fines of up to AED 100.
- Avoid eating, drinking in the metro. Chewing gum is also not allowed. The fine for chewing gum in the metro is AED 100.
- Sleeping is not allowed in the waiting areas of the metro.
- Sitting on the floor or between two train cars is also not allowed.
- Pushing the emergency button when there is no emergency can cost you AED 2000 if found guilty.
FAQS ABOUT THE METRO IN DUBAI
Here are some of the frequently asked questions about the subway in Dubai. The Dubai Metro is one of the most popular public transportation systems in Dubai.
WHEN IS THE LAST TRAIN FOR THE DUBAI METRO?
You can easily find out the timings for the last train of each station by checking the RTA Metro Timetable.
WHEN DOES THE METRO OPEN ON FRIDAY?
The Dubai metro hours on Friday are 10:00 am – 1:00 am (The next day).
WHICH METRO STATION IS NEAR DUBAI AIRPORT?
There are two metro stations connected to the Dubai Airport terminals. They are
1. Dubai International Terminal 3
2. Dubai International Terminal 1
IS THERE DUBAI METRO APP?
S’hail, Wojhati and Public Transport are the approved RTA apps you can use to plan your journey on the metro in Dubai.
WHICH METRO STATIONS ARE NEAR MALLS IN DUBAI?
Most popular malls in Dubai are located near the metro. Those include:
#1 Deira City Center
#2 Al Ghurair (Union)
#4 The Dubai Mall
#5 Dubai Marina Mall (via the Tram)
#6 Mall of the Emirates
#7 Ibn Batutta
That concludes this guide to the metro train in Dubai. If you are looking for a more easy way to get around the city.
Check Official Gulf Website for more details.